This Conflict Management Tactics workshop presented by the team at Aptitude Management provides powerful techniques for managers to resolve workplace conflict and to build common ground in working well with others.
This course utilises a “win-win” approach to resolving conflict which is well suited to the highly charged workplace. Also covered are principles on effective negotiation, influence & persuasion, assertiveness and tools for conducting effective resolution meetings.
- Learn about the various types of conflict and why it is important to distinguish them.
- Learn about those common causes of conflict and how to use preventative measures to avoid fueling the fire.
- First discover the important phases of conflict resolution and then master the techniques used in working with each phase.
- Learn about agreement frames and how and when to use them.
- Discover and master techniques for dealing with highly stressed individuals.
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our attendee framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course promises to help managers at any experience level to vastly improve their ability to deal with and resolve workplace conflict.
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||12|
We provide workshops Australia wide covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.Subjects include
Influence & persuasion
Custom made training begins with a brief conversation with an Aptitude representative.Point of Difference - Attendee Program Framework
All our management training courses include the following:
Workshop booking consultation
Trainer led skills gap analysis
Tailored participant training plan
Post workshop coaching
Please contact us for course schedules.