The Influence and Persuasion workshop presented by Aptitude Management is the perfect course for managers in need of developing their ability to influence and persuade others.
This includes effectively communicating with your direct reports, communicating across the organisation, and influencing & persuading up the organisational hierarchy.
- Begin to understand and master the vital elements of persuasive and influential communication.
- Understand and determine when to influence or when to persuade others and why these two strategies can be so different.
- Through this course, you will begin to develop your unique influencing and persuading style, yes we all communicate differently.
- Start becoming aware of and then using various communication styles with others for dealing with those situations where your ability to influence is paramount.
- Discover strategies to better connect emotionally with others as this is the centerpiece of persuasion.
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our attendee framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
In this course managers will quickly develop their understanding of influence and persuasion and immediately use new found knowledge within the workplace.
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||12|
We provide workshops Australia wide covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.Subjects include
Influence & persuasion
Custom made training begins with a brief conversation with an Aptitude representative.Point of Difference - Attendee Program Framework
All our management training courses include the following:
Workshop booking consultation
Trainer led skills gap analysis
Tailored participant training plan
Post workshop coaching
Please contact us for course schedules.