The Effective Staff Supervision workshop presented by Aptitude Management is designed for supervisors who desire a high level of respect and results from their direct reports.
From the communication styles chosen in instructing others, to how feedback is delivered, to conducting performance reviews, running coaching sessions and utilising delegation, this course covers it all.
This powerful program has been carefully designed to help attendees enhance those skills that make for an effective supervisor.
- Become much more comfortable in establishing your role as a supervisor.
- Adapt to different situations by utilising a wide range of management styles designed for supervising others.
- Learn powerful strategies for providing positive and/ or constructive feedback when needed.
- Learn how to conduct workplace coaching sessions that get results.
- Learn about delegation and how to delegate tasks effectively.
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our attendee framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This workshop is suited to new or seasoned frontline managers and supervisors looking for practical strategies and tools for enhancing their supervisory capabilities.
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||12|
We provide workshops Australia wide covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.Subjects include
Influence & persuasion
Custom made training begins with a brief conversation with an Aptitude representative.Point of Difference - Attendee Program Framework
All our management training courses include the following:
Workshop booking consultation
Trainer led skills gap analysis
Tailored participant training plan
Post workshop coaching
Please contact us for course schedules.