CPP30619 will be available soon.
Students enrolling into the current CPP30607 will be required to complete their qualification by February 2021 or transition to the new qualification.
The Office of Fair Trading in QLD has advised that they will only accept the CPP30607 qualification for licensing until 29 March, 2021.
Compensation claims in Queensland are on the rise, and with this comes fraudulent activity and claims. This results in a high request for licensed Private Investigators.
Private Investigators are required in both civil and criminal investigation processes and are employed on a contract or in-house basis by both private and government organisations.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Investigate insurance fraud
- Gather evidence for a law firm
- Lead internal investigations
- Locate missing people
- Investigate and report on facts
- Carry out interviewing, surveillance and court procedures
This is a qualification for investigators, responsible for factual investigation and inquiry work or covert surveillance operations. Investigators operate under limited supervision and use discretion and judgement to search for information about a person’s character, actions or work and gather evidence that may be used in court.
To be awarded this qualification you must show competency in a total of 15 units.
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and development
- CPPSEC3001A Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- CPPSEC3009A Prepare and present evidence in court
- CPPSEC3026A Work effectively in the investigative services industry
- CPPSEC3027A Develop investigative plan
- CPPSEC3028A Compile investigative report
- CPPSEC3029A Provide quality investigative services to clients
- CPPSEC3030A Conduct surveillance
- CPPSEC3031A Organise and operate a surveillance vehicle
- CPPSEC3032A Gather information by factual investigation
- CPPSEC3033A Conduct interviews and take statements
- CPPSEC3012A Store and protect information
- CPPSEC3034A Operate information gathering equipment
- FNSMCA304 Locate Subjects
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...