This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge to assist an organisation improve cyber threat awareness and protect against cyber risk across a broad range of industries.
Why consider a career in cyber security?
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Variety in your job
- Spend your time solving puzzles and uncovering malicious activity
- It is an extremely important role across both public and private sectors
To complete this skill set you must demonstrate competency in a total of 4 units.
- BSBXCS301 Protect own personal online profile from cyber security threats
- BSBXCS302 Identify and report online security threats.
- BSBXCS303 Securely manage personally identifiable information and workplace information
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and practices
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...