Available for RPL only. Online study will be available soon.
This qualification allows for the attainment of occupational specific competencies for those working in operational roles undertaking government investigation related functions, with a particular focus on meeting the ethical and legislative requirements of the public service. It is suitable for individuals who need to apply a broad range of specialised knowledge and skills in specific contexts within the investigations and regulatory compliance environment.
The generalist qualification covers the broad range of skills required to operate without supervision in a government investigations environment where an individual is required to plan, initiate, conduct and finalise an investigation.
To complete this course you must demonstrate competency in a total of 15 units. These units have been selected to give you the most comprehensive overview of government investigations at a supervisory level.
- PSPETH002 Uphold and support the values and principles of public service
- PSPINV001 Plan and initiate an investigation
- PSPINV002 Conduct an investigation
- PSPINV003 Finalise an investigation
- PSPREG003 Apply regulatory powers
- PSPREG012 Gather information through interviews
- BSBWHS301 Maintain workplace safety
- PSPCRT007 Compile and use official notes
- PSPGEN023 Deliver and monitor service to clients
- PSPGEN032 Deal with conflict
- PSPGEN038 Identify and treat risks
- PSPPCY004 Support policy implementation
- PSPREG004 Promote client compliance
- PSPREG010 Prepare a brief of evidence
- PSPREG006 Produce formal record of interview
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...