Are you an experienced Portfolio Manager? Gain recognition for your skills and experience through Recognition of Prior Learning.
The Graduate Diploma of Portfolio Management is for Senior Project Managers who have been working across diverse industries for a number of years and may or may not already hold formal qualifications in project management.
In the RPL process for this qualification you will be asked to provide evidence of your ability to:
- Apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic portfolio management roles
- Make high-level autonomous decisions
- Use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of projects
- Be responsible for personal outputs as well as the work or function of others
- Use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrate your understanding of theoretical project management concepts
- Your ability to transfer your knowledge to others
To be successfully awarded this qualification you must display competence in a total of 8 units.
- BSBPMG810 Prioritise projects and programs
- BSBPMG811 Select and balance the portfolio
- BSBPMG812 Manage and review portfolio performance
- BSBPMG813 Govern the portfolio
- BSBFIN801 Lead financial strategy development
- BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBLDR813 Lead and influence ethical practice
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...