Project management skills are utilised everyday across all industries and job roles.
Being able to manage projects efficiently and effectively is a sought after skill in organisations that manage multiple projects or clients at a time.
In this qualification you will learn how to:
- Manage your time effectively
- Meticulously plan out projects and create project timelines
- Present solutions to project problems or risks
- Analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources to inform project decisions
- Supervise others in project management, with minimal responsibility for their work output
This qualification is suitable for autonomous individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts.
Individuals in these roles might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
To complete this course you must demonstrate competency in a total of 9 units. These units have been selected to give you the most comprehensive overview of project management at a supervisory level.
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG416 Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG417 Apply project lifecycle management processes
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...