Are you an experienced marketing professional? Be rewarded for your innovative and creative solutions in the marketing industry through Recognition of Prior Learning.
At this level, you will:
- Provide strategic direction in marketing and communications activities
- Design marketing programs
- Analyse and continually improve existing programs
- Have advanced technical skills in the field of marketing
- Be accountable for your teams outcomes
- Be responsible for the performance of marketing, advertising and/or public relations functions
To be awarded this qualification you must successfully show competency in a total of 12 units.
- BSBMKG621 Develop organisational marketing strategy
- BSBMKG622 Manage organisational marketing processes
- BSBMKG623 Develop marketing plans
- BSBTWK601 Develop and maintain strategic business networks
- BSBMKG624 Manage market research
- BSBMKG626 Develop advertising campaigns
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...