Do you have creative talent? Kick start your career in marketing and communication with our Certificate IV course.
At this level, you are likely to report to a Senior Marketing Manager.
In this course you will learn:
- How to research and analyse the market
- Develop a marketing plan
- Apply digital solutions to optimise your time
- Promote a business
- Design and implement marketing campaigns
This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners.
To complete this course you must demonstrate competency in a total of 12 units. These units have been selected to give you the most comprehensive overview of marketing & communications at a supervisory level.
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMKG408 Conduct market research
- BSBMKG409 Design direct response offers
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...