Are you an exceptional leader with immense knowledge in developing staff members and designing learning practices for your organisation? Investing in people through learning and development is of utmost importance for the success of any organisation and it’s ability to grow and succeed.
Be recognised for your contribution to the development of others with our Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) through Recognition of Prior Learning.
As a leading Manager in training and development you:
- Apply highly specialised skills in learning and capability development
- Initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions
- Have full responsibility and accountability for the work of others
- Review e-Learning systems and apply innovative ideas
- Influence organisational change
To be awarded this qualification you must show competency in a total of 8 units.
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- BSBFIN801 Lead financial strategy development
- BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBLDR813 Lead and influence ethical practice
- BSBSTR802 Lead strategic planning processes for an organisation
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...