Are you an experienced manager or senior executive that leads your team to success? Have your skills recognised and receive this qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
At this level you will be:
- Applying specialised knowledge in your business area
- Using initiative and solid judgement to make leadership decisions
- Accountable for both personal and team outcomes
- Analysing information from a variety of sources to continually improve processes
- Transferring your knowledge to others through effective training techniques
- Responding to complex problems
To be awarded this qualification you must show competency in a total of 10 units.
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
- BSBSTR603 Develop business continuity plans
- BSBTWK601 Develop and maintain strategic business networks
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...