We all need leaders. We look to leaders to guide us through tough times and to congratulate our efforts when we produce great work.
Great leaders encompass the right attitude, encourage their team and attempt to uncover our real potential as employees and make us feel confident in our job roles.
Great leaders not only manage their teams effectively, but lead by example. Do you want to lead others? Begin establishing your leadership and management skills with this Certificate IV qualification.
Leaders at this level:
- Assume responsibility for their own performance
- Provide support to others
- May be responsible for organising the workload of other team members
- Analyse and evaluate information to inform leadership decisions
To complete this course you must demonstrate competency in a total of 12 units. These units have been selected to give you the most comprehensive overview of the skills required of a supervisor at entry level.
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
Our name comes with a story and people regularly ask “Why ASSET?” or “What does ASSET train?” The short answer is easy “We train people because people are Assets!”
The more detailed explanation of how our name came about is two-fold: Firstly, the greatest asset in any business is its people; no matter what business you look at, the expertise and personality of the staff make that business what it is. Reputation can be gained or lost on product quality but more so by the service, skill and efficiency of the staff that work in the business. Secondly, your knowledge and skills are what make you an asset to current/future employers as well as the colleagues, customers, suppliers and others that you work with. All knowledge and skills are learnt then practised; if you invest in your learning then you will increase your ‘asset’ value, hence our slogan “Knowledge is your greatest asset!”
Over a decade on from choosing our business name, Asset College has helped tens of thousands of people and businesses to improve their knowledge and skills. The name “ASSET” is widely recognised as a quality training provider thanks to the continually improving knowledge and skills of the ASSET Team. ...