Being a highly effective manager in today’s work climate requires a special set of skills, tools and work processors. From effectively managing organisational strategy, to the design and implementation of operational systems, or creating effective communication channels, this course has it all and will set you on the path to becoming a high performing manager.
The In-Depth Management 101 workshop presented by the team at Aptitude Management is the ultimate three day event for the new or seasoned mid-level leader.
During this program participants will immerse themselves in all aspects of management that will see them vastly improve their abilities as leaders who will develop the capability to increase staff output and productivity.Course Outcomes
- Define exactly what a great manager does and what you must do (step-by-step) to become one.
- Develop those insights on how the best managers lead their teams and why using a situational leadership approach is key.
- Learn powerful new strategies and systems for efficiently managing your team so they become self-sufficient.
- Learn more about how to think strategically and generate what is known as ‘competitive advantage’.
- Discover how to promote effective strategies for improving team innovation.
- Learn exactly how to design a long-term and sustainable empowering workplace culture.
- Discover a step-by-step system for effective managerial decision making.
- Leverage further strategies to facilitate higher output level from each individual team member.
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our attendee framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This workshop has been designed to provide attendees with the ultimate tool kit for leading and managing others.
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||12|
We provide workshops Australia wide covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.Subjects include
Influence & persuasion
Custom made training begins with a brief conversation with an Aptitude representative.Point of Difference - Attendee Program Framework
All our management training courses include the following:
Workshop booking consultation
Trainer led skills gap analysis
Tailored participant training plan
Post workshop coaching
Please contact us for course schedules.