Start your career in real estate with the Agent's Representative Course. This course is mandatory for anyone wanting to enter into the real estate industry in a sales or property management role.
Designed and delivered by real estate and compliance professionals this course will provide you with the foundations for a successful start in real estate.
The course covers the following 3 units of competency:
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
Upon successful completion of the Agent's Representative Course career opportunities in the real estate industry include:
- Sales consultant
- Buyer's agent
- Marketing co-ordinator
- Property manager
Who will benefit from this course
Anyone looking for a career change or a new challenge.
A career in real estate can supercharge your life; but the steps involved in STARTING your career, and then STAYING ON TOP OF YOUR BUSINESS AND COMPLIANCE OBLIGATIONS can be intimidating.
Where should you begin? What training do you need? And how can you grow and nurture your business through industry highs and lows?
At Apex HR, we help NEW and ESTABLISHED real estate professionals stay on top of their game.
If you are just starting out, or need to upskill, our ACCREDITED TRAINING COURSES are ideal. They’ll boost your progress through the real estate industry, and help you progress your career as a sales consultant, buyer’s agent, vendor’s advocate, administrator or marketing co-ordinator.
If you’ve been in the industry a while and are ready to AMPLIFY YOUR PRODUCTIVITY we’ve also got you covered. We offer a broad range of training, advice, governance and compliance services that are especially designed to keep established real estate businesses on track for success.
Talk to Apex HR today to find out how we can help you to:
- Acquire an accredited real estate qualification
- Grow and develop your business
- Stay on top of regulator scrutiny
- Understand governance and compliance issues
- Conduct internal audits. ...