You have up to 12 months to complete your Certificate III in Fitness online if needed, commencing the course whenever it suits you. That’s the bonus of flexible study.
Online learning includes access to all course materials, with student support services available if you have any queries or require assistance with your coursework. You can contact our student support team as often as you like. Throughout your course, you complete practical work in fitness centres to perfect your skills and are assessed via the practical placements, case studies, written assessments and online quizzes.
The Practical Placement is an integral component of our qualifications. It is completed in an approved fitness centre and is supervised by a qualified personal trainer in the capacity of your mentor. The practical placement is 32 hours for Certificate III in Fitness.
- Principles of Nutrition
- Client Screening & Assessment
- Introduction to Exercise Science
- Lower Body/Trunk Anatomy Exercises
- Upper Body Anatomy & Exercises
- Resistance Programming & Instruction
- Cardiovascular Physiology, Programming & Instruction
- Programming Progressions
- Exercise Instruction for Specific Groups
- First Aid
The minimum payment is $50 per week or $100 per fortnight until the end of the contract.
Australian Fitness Academy has been delivering fitness qualifications for over 27 years. Over this time we have discovered how students prefer to study and how to effectively integrate study into people’s lifestyles (through offering online and face-to-face courses), whilst not compromising on the standards of our courses.
Our qualifications are nationally recognised, you can study from anywhere in Australia, or the world, and extensive student support services are in place to support you through your course and into a rewarding career in the fitness industry.
1. Great Reputation — teaching for over 27 years we are well known and respected within the fitness industry.
2. Unmatched Support — we employ a team of fully qualified tutors to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your course.
3. Leading Online Study — our advanced resources make it fast and easy to learn, right from the comfort of your own home, from anywhere in the world.
4. Practical Placement — you can complete your practical training in an approved fitness centre convenient to your location and receive an AFA 2XU uniform for FREE. ...