See full course details on our website here: https://www.apsi.edu.au/courses/hospitality-courses/advanced-diploma-of-hospitality/
The Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management qualification provides the skills and knowledge for a student to be competent as a senior manager in any hospitality functional area (except kitchen). This individual would analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual or managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be specialised or broad and they are often accountable for group outcomes. Work would be undertaken in various hospitality settings, such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, motels, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops.
On completion of the Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management, employment opportunities become available in a variety of hospitality management functional areas. Students can also continue on to Bachelor Degree programs with Australian Professional Skills Institute’s partnered Higher Education providers – Edith Cowan University.
Subject areas include all subjects at Diploma level and additional subjects such as:
- Business plans
- Finance and budgeting
- Human resources management
- Marketing management
- Hotel and resort management
- 104 weeks ( 2 years) which includes 30 weeks of workplace training and term breaks.
- Students who have completed a Diploma of Hospitality are required to study an additional 26 weeks (6 months) for Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
To provide a conducive environment for students to learn, grow and transform through quality education and training.
We are passionate about creating opportunities through lifelong learning, to provide students with professional, practical and positive learning experiences so they become competent, valuable professionals, and to maximise their career opportunities and academic pathways in Australia. We help to enrich student’s life experience through community connections by gaining practical work experience in Australia.
- PASSION: We are a team that is passionate and enthusiastic towards lifelong learning and delivery
- INTEGRITY: We are a team that is true to our word and operate with absolute integrity
- DRIVE: We are a team that drive to achieve and advance together
- BELIEF: We are a team that believe in everything we do and everything we work for unequivocally
- COMMITMENT: We are a team that is committed to producing extraordinary results for our stakeholders
- EXCELLENCE: We are a team that strives towards excellence for all our stakeholders
- RESPECT: We treat individuals with respect by celebrating, valuing and caring for people and the environment ...