This qualification is for event gurus who will use a broad range of event management skills and processes to coordinate Events! Training will be conducted viae-learning under the watchful guidance of the skilled AD1 College Trainers & Assessors.
Our units are carefully selected to give our Learners the best well - rounded education in the Events Industry.
There are lots of pathways in events and they include working for event venues, organisations organising their own events or event or exhibition organisations operating in a range of industries such as:
tourism and travel;
cultural and community sectors.
Work may be office based for event planning and co-ordinating jobs, on -site at venues where events are staged or a combination of both. You should enjoy being organised, be able to work independently and make decisions.
Possible job titles include:
- Conference Coordinator
- Event or Exhibition Coordinator
- Event or Exhibition Planner
- Event Sales Coordinator
- Function Coordinator
- In-house Meetings Coordinator
- Meetings Coordinator
- Staging Coordinator
- Venue Coordinator
Study mode: Online, workplace or blended
In this event management diploma, units you may study include:
Pre-requisite to working in a licensed venues serving alcohol
- SITHFAB002 - Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITEEVTOOI - Source and use information on the events industry
- SITMXMGT003 - Manage Projects
- SITEEVT003 - Coordinate on-site event registrations
- SITEEVT008 - Manage event staging and components
- SITXFIN003 - Manage finances within a budget
- SITXCCS007 - Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXHRM003 - Lead and manage people
- SITXWHS002 - Identify hazards, assess and control safety risk
- SITEEVT010 - Manage on-site event operations
- SITXMGT001 - Monitor work operations
- SITXMGT002 - Establish and conduct business relationships
- BSBMKGS37 - Develop a social media engagement plan
- SITXMPR002 - Create a promotional display or stand
- SITTTSLOO5 - Sell tourism products and services
- SITTTL006 - Prepare quotations
- SITTTSL008 - Book supplier products and services
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- SITEEVT005 - Plan in-house events or functions
- SITXHRM004 - Recruit, select and induct staff
- SITXHRM002 - Roster staff
a). TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor or
b). TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units: TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B or
c). a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
They must also have:
a) vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed
b) current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided and
c) current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning that informs their training and assessment.
AD1 College offers a range of payment plans to help make studying easier.
The full fee for this course is $6,900 which may be paid via 12 x monthly payments of $575.
Pay upfront and save:
- 4 x quarterly payments of $,1500
- Total course cost: $6,000
NSW Smart & Skilled:
Use the on-line calculator to determine your fees which will vary from $0 to $4,230