Whether you are a recent school leaver, have been out of the workforce for some time or are looking to change career paths, a Certificate III in Business will provide you with the basic and intermediate skills associated with working in an office environment.
Specific skills covered by this course include:
- How to produce complex documents
- How to organise meetings
- A range of other administrative functions
Upon completing this qualification, you will be qualified to work within the following roles:
- Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Operator
- General Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Word Processing Operator
This course is delivered as workplace training, and requires a participant currently holds a position within the industry. Workplace training involves monthly workplace visits, one-on-one training, and flexible assessment methods. When completed in the workplace this qualification can be earned in approximately 12 months.
The Core Units of this qualification are:
- BSBWHS302 - Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
The Elective Units of this qualification may include:
- BSBITU306 - Design & Produce Business Documents
- BSBFLM312 - Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBFLM309 - Support continuous improvement systems & processes
- BSBINM302 - Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBCMM201 - Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU314 - Design & produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU313 - Design & produce digital text documents
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
*Elective Units may be subject to change
At E-focus Training we support our students into meaningful employment through the provision of training and education. We work within our community, to help those looking to get into the Aged Care, Disability, Community Services, Business and Hospitality sectors.
E-focus Training focuses on quality and the learner experience, ensuring that our training provides successful pathways to employment. Our courses focus on qualifications that match labour market opportunities and flexible learning options, like work based traineeships, school based apprenticeships and supportive classroom learning.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible training options and unique, individualised support to help you meet the requirements of your chosen qualification. We strive to provide you with a first-class experience based on up-to-date practices and skills required in the workplace and general community.
We also offer a high quality education and assessment service to employers and specialise in customised training designed to meet specific student and employer needs.