This advanced nationally recognised qualification builds on the previous academic and/or vocational experience of participants, allowing students to further their career in the world of business and become qualified for a variety of more senior roles within their chosen industry.
Specific skills covered by this course include:
- Finance Management
- Marketing & Website Management
- Customer Service
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Other Core Administrative Skills
Upon completing this qualification, you will be qualified to work within the following roles:
- Project Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Sales Agent
This course is delivered as workplace training, and requires a participant currently holds a position within the industry. Workplace training involves monthly workplace visits, one-on-one training, and flexible assessment methods. When completed in the workplace this qualification can be earned in approximately 10 months.
The Core Units of this qualification are:
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
The Elective Units of this qualification may include:
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBRES411 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBITU401 - Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBMKG413 - Promote products and services
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
*Elective Units may be subject to change
At E-focus Training we support our students into meaningful employment through the provision of training and education. We work within our community, to help those looking to get into the Aged Care, Disability, Community Services, Business and Hospitality sectors.
E-focus Training focuses on quality and the learner experience, ensuring that our training provides successful pathways to employment. Our courses focus on qualifications that match labour market opportunities and flexible learning options, like work based traineeships, school based apprenticeships and supportive classroom learning.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible training options and unique, individualised support to help you meet the requirements of your chosen qualification. We strive to provide you with a first-class experience based on up-to-date practices and skills required in the workplace and general community.
We also offer a high quality education and assessment service to employers and specialise in customised training designed to meet specific student and employer needs.