Do you want to know how to get your food to work WITH your training to achieve optimum physical results? Our Advanced Nutrition Level I is a great course to get you educated in these foundational & vital resources & tools.
Starting with the absolute basics, this course will educate you on the different macro types and also how to calculate macros dependant on specific nutritional goals. You will learn how to screen a client/friend and decipher what nutritional changes will be required to assist towards their desired body composition goals.
- The ‘basics’ – what are calories, carbs, protein and fats and what do they do?
- Sugars – which are good and which are bad?
- Food labelling to show you how to understand labels and what ‘tricks’ of the trade to look out for.
- Vitamins & metabolism.
- How to plan and write a meal plan – working out protein, fat, & carbohydrate requirements based on an individual’s requirements.
- Understanding pre and post workout considerations.
- Some of the major ‘diet types’ reviewed and discussed.
- Food types, timing, and exercise types and timings, to enhance body compositional changes.
Established in Miami on Queensland’s Gold Coast, HPC has now earned its outstanding reputation in the fitness industry for providing first-rate fitness professionals.
HPC has fast become the premier choice for comprehensive, flexible, and fun fitness education. Be educated with the leader of fitness education and set the standards in the fitness industry!