On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- perform pole top rescue according to workplace emergency procedures and industry standards
- provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation using
- working safely near live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker
- perform EWP rescue and EWP controlled descent escape
- provide first aid in an ESI environment
- Unit of Competency: UETTDRRF02B Perform pole top rescue
- Unit of Competency: HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Unit of Competency: UETTDREL14A Working safely near live electrical apparatus as a nonelectrical worker
- Unit of Competency: UETTDRRF03B Perform EWP rescue
- Unit of Competency: UETTDRRF08B Perform EWP controlled descent escape
- Unit of Competency: UETTDRRF10B Provide first aid in an ESI environment
This course will be delivered in five full day face-to-face training sessions over five consecutive days in one of the MILCOM training centres or at a mutually convenient and suitable location, for a sufficiently large group of participants.
MILCOM Communications Pty Ltd (trading as MILCOM Institute) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 6859) based in Australia. Our main office is in Clayton and we have state-of-the art training facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. What do our clients say about us? We are considered specialist training providers for the Australian telecommunications industry, however we are continuously expanding our offerings into related fields to provide our clients with a wide spectrum of courses.
For over 20 years, we have built a strong reputation of being a specialist training provider for the telecommunications industry. The high recommendation of our students and their employers is testimony of the quality of our courses and relevance to the workplace.
We offer a wide range of accredited and non-accredited short courses and Nationally Recognised Training full qualification courses in the areas of
- Technical security