On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and complete site for installation in accordance with relevant standards, codes, and legislation, with all tools, equipment, and clothing used safely in line with manufacturers' specifications
- Observe local environment before, during, and after reinstatement is completed appropriately
- Erect safety barriers for excavation
- Select, construct and install pit and pipe and conduit to specification and manufactures' requirements
- Free pipe and conduit internal surfaces from impediments, and seal pipe entry into enclosure against ingress from foreign matter
- Restore site and complete documentation
- Unit of Competency: ICTCBL213 Construct underground telecommunications infrastructure
- Unit of Competency: ICTCBL307 Install underground enclosures and conduit
This course will be delivered in two full day face-to-face training sessions in one of the MILCOM training centres or at a mutually convenient and suitable location‚ for a sufficiently large group of participants.
MILCOM Communications Pty Ltd (trading as MILCOM Institute) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 6859) based in Australia. Our main office is in Clayton and we have state-of-the art training facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. What do our clients say about us? We are considered specialist training providers for the Australian telecommunications industry, however we are continuously expanding our offerings into related fields to provide our clients with a wide spectrum of courses.
For over 20 years, we have built a strong reputation of being a specialist training provider for the telecommunications industry. The high recommendation of our students and their employers is testimony of the quality of our courses and relevance to the workplace.
We offer a wide range of accredited and non-accredited short courses and Nationally Recognised Training full qualification courses in the areas of
- Technical security